We tackle behavior issues others can’t solve. We train parents and caregivers to recognize and understand the underlying mechanisms in place.
One of our Board Certified Behavior Analysts will meet with you to develop an individualized plan, tailored to your child’s needs. The plan will lay out goals and specific techniques that will enable you and your child to reach those goals. We will train you to implement the plan and will follow up as needed to answer questions and tweak the components of the plan as needed.
ABA can effectively address all behaviors for all children; not just behaviors that need to be reduced. We can also implement plans to increase behaviors you want to see more of. For example, self-care skills or teaching shoe tying or potty training.
Behavior Consultation may be right for you if you are:
- A parent/caregiver of a child with autism or other developmental disability who’s insurance covers ABA therapy, but who needs more of a direct training model instead of a 1-on-1 therapy model.
- A parent/caregiver of a child who needs specific behaviors addressed without the cost that comes with a 20+ hour a week ABA program.
- A parent/caregiver who wants to understand the underlying components of their child’s behavior to better address behavioral concerns.
- A Teacher/adminsitrator who wants to implement classroom-wide or school-wide intervention plans for global behavioral issues (or individual plans for specific individual behavior concerns).
- A parent/caregiver who wants help teaching a specific skill to a child.